Draft advisory reports
The NCad prepares an Action Plan for each request for advice that is processed. Below is information on the requests that the NCad is currently processing.
- Code of Practice 'Genetically modified animals killed in stock'
- Replacement and Reduction of the collection and use of foetal calf serum (FBS/FCS)
- Cumulative discomfort in laboratory animals
- Synthesis of evidence, part 2
- Negligent use of laboratory animals
Please contact us at NCad@minlnv.nl if you would like to contribute to these advisory reports as a consulted expert. All NCad advisory reports are published on our website in both Dutch and English.